Thursday, October 17, 2013

It's that time of year......Craft Shows

                                     Silk Hair Bows                               Handmade Soaps
                            Natural Lip Balm                         Tabbie Blanket Snuggies
                              Hooded Bath Towels          Soap Saver (Makes Soaps Last Longer)
                    Eco-Snack & Sandwich Baggies                     Lotion Bars
Tabbie Balls
 
I have been hard at work getting ready for craft show season.  This year I actually worked ahead.  The only things that I have made recently are the lotion bars and the lip balm.  I did that since they should be used within three months.  If anyone has questions on how to make something feel free to leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment